MORE INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS FROM THE EEA
We have set out below some further information on why and how your personal information is processed by us and with whom it may be shared and details of how long we keep this.
WME IMG d.b.a. Endeavor LLC is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may process your personal information and any personal information of others which you may provide during the application process (such as referees) for the following purposes:
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE PROCESS
- the recruitment process;
- administering any subsequent employment relationship;
- management of our IT systems and infrastructure;
- providing IT support to you;
- responding to any queries or requests from you;
- compliance and regulatory purposes;
- improving the services;
- optimising the user experience; and
- marketing (where you have indicated your consent to receive such communications).
In connection with the purposes outlined above, we may process the following types of personal information about you:
- home telephone number;
- mobile telephone number;
- email address;
- passport details;
- date of birth;
- nationality and immigration status;
- marital status;
- education, skills, experience and qualifications;
- CV and application letters;
- employment history and details;
- interview notes; and
- background screening data if relevant (this may include details of criminal record where permitted by local law).
We may collect the following information, but only if you disclose it in a resume, curriculum vitae or other application document which you have prepared: race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union memberships, health, sexual life and/or criminal records. If you do voluntarily provide this information we may process it to the extent permitted by applicable law. As set out above, we may also process details of criminal records if we conduct background screening on you as part of the application process. You will be informed before any background screening takes place.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In connection with the purposes outlined above, we may disclose your information to:
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- our recruitment platform service provider;
- our background screening service provider;
- our HR systems provider;
- recruitment agents;
- other WME IMG d.b.a. Endeavor LLC group entities (details of the relevant WME IMG d.b.a. Endeavor LLC group entities that may process your personal data is available upon request);
- Government authorities/law enforcement officials as required; and
- our IT service providers.
Your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), in connection with the purposes above, as follows:
- transferred to the US, Australia and/or such other country outside the EEA if this is where the line manager or relevant HR personnel for the particular job opportunity is located or is needed to progress your application;
- hosted and available through remote access in the US and Australia in the course of IT hosting and support; and
- transferred to the US, Australia and/or such other country outside the EEA if this is where the HR recruiter is located.
Please note that the transfers of your information outside of the EEA outlined above are based on your consent or the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data from the EEA to countries outside of the EEA which do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
For all unsuccessful candidates the name, contact details, job application details and reason for rejection will be kept for up to 2 years for our business administration purposes or for a longer period permitted by applicable law if we have a legitimate reasons for doing so. More detailed information relating to the applicants may be retained for longer periods (up to 5 years) with the applicant's permission, if the applicant wishes to be contacted about future job opportunities.
Details about successful applicants will be transferred to their employment files. The relevant retention periods will be notified to the employee at the point of their employment.
You personal information may also be retained for longer periods due to any compliance or regulatory obligations which we may have.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organisational procedures measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through our Website or that we otherwise maintain.
If you have any questions or if you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.